Tuesday, March 3, 2009

To the Vietnamese Community Honor, Integrity, Truth and God are in your side. Congratulations ! ! !

Dear Barry and Amy,

I just want to say that you can not lose in this recall election. You won, when you were brave enough to stand up for your rights. I have met so many wonderful and noble Vietnamese American, that at my age, you have won my heart and respect. You gave me one more reason to live, stand up , walk straight and face adversity without regrets . Thank you for allowing me to be part of your courageous battle for Democracy and Honor. I will never forget the experience, the love and respect I feel for you, Amy and the Vietnamese Community. All of you, men, women and children have also treated me with respect, thank you for that. I will help at the Recall office and see you all later today to celebrate Victory and may the saga of " Little Saigon", in San Jose, California, United States Of America remind all the politicians in the world that true Democracy is priceless, will be defended and must always serve the will of the people, no more no less.

God Bless
you friend
John Zamora
capitoldg@aol.com

--- On Tue, 3/3/09

---